Friday, October 22, 2010

Perpendicular Surfaces

I don't know about you, but I don't mind it when horizontal surfaces are dirty.  Floors are walked on, counters are placed upon, desks are cluttered, and even ledges collect dust.  That's normal.  That's okay. 

But how can dirt get on a Vertical Surface???

I am downright grossed out by vertical surfaces being dirty.  A dirty wall or door jam, window or screen... it MUST be cleaned.  Until it is clean, it is all I see. 

Today, the sun is shining.  Lo and behold... look at the walls around my dining room table.

The kitchen is put on hold. 

The laundry can wait.

The bathroom isn't that bad. 

However, the milk drops that ran down my walls... they shall die the death of a Woolite and water solution.  They shall be evicted. 

1 comment:

  1. I think the vertical surface that I hate the most when it gets dirty is my fridge! The stainless steel looks so bad with finger prints on it. The kids get their own water out of the fridge and you can see their grubby hands have been all over the front and up and down the handle. And of course I notice it just as I sit down in the living room to feed the baby. So I get to stare at it for the next 20 minutes!

    ReplyDelete