Friday, October 8, 2010

Couponing Research

I feel like I have a bit of a renewed purpose with my couponing and shopping.  I get wild hairs quite frequently, actually.  But here's why this time...

First of all, couponing requires brain cells.  Since I have a severe case of Mommy Brain, exercising my gray matter really makes me feel normal.

Secondly, I want to be a good steward of what I have.  I don't have much (materially speaking) right now, but I firmly believe that someone who is "...faithful in a very little is also faithful in much" (Luke 16:10).  I want to be ready for a future season of plenty.

Thirdly, I really want to be in a position to give to those in need.

I found this link to help me hone in a little on when I should stock up and when I should keep looking.  That particular website teaches the how-to of couponing pretty well.  I knew I was paying too much for Dish Detergent!

While I'm pretty good at couponing already, I've got a lot to learn.  I'll try to take you, Dear Reader, along on my journey so that you can learn with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment