Friday, July 30, 2010

Working Under Pressure

I'm a procrastinator.  Even now, I'm blogging instead of cleaning.  My Granddaddy will be here in 3 1/2 hours (or potentially sooner) and there's a lot to do...

fold a load of laundry

put away 2 days worth of laundry

wash/dry/fold/put away the towels
unload and reload the dishwasher

vacuum the rug

sweep the dining room
mop the kitchen

coffee: because I hardly slept last night


Good thing I work well under pressure.  Good thing I cleaned the bathroom the other day!

But, "Mommy Brain, don't you have four small children?"

Why, yes I do.  But don't you remember how I said just yesterday that I let my children veg out sometimes?  Well, I save TV time for days like these when my to-do list is long and arduous and yells at me in 6 different fonts ;). 

By the way, my reward for doing such hard work is that Granddaddy is taking us out to Duke's Chowder House for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment